- You must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- You must weigh under 270 lbs. to participate. Anyone over 250
lbs. that is not in good physical condition or anyone that has had
recurring injuries or surgeries are not recommended to participate.
- Participants under 80 lbs. may need to ride with a guide or
another lightweight sibling. Please inform us of any lighter
participants upon booking, so we can make arrangements.
- Everyone must sign a participant form. Those under the
age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign a participant
form. Anyone zipping under 18 needs to have an adult zipping
- We recommend you be in moderately good health, able to stand on
your feet for at least 2.5 hours, and be comfortable walking a few
hundred yards over moderate terrain.
Because of the time, effort, and experience put forth in
designing our zip line canopy tour you will not be required to
brake yourself or drag yourself over spans of cable. Our expertly
designed tour will not require "hand braking" to slow yourself
down, so you can spend more time enjoying the tour and leave your
safety to us. Our professionally trained staff will take care of
you from start to finish.
Although our tour prides itself on safety standards high above
the needed industry standards we still DO NOT allow the
following people to participate:
- Pregnant women.
- Those that suffer from medical conditions that may require
immediate medical attention.
- People who have existing or recurring injuries or have had
major back, leg, or knee surgeries.
- Those under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else
that impairs judgment.
- People with serious physical or mental disorders that would not
allow you to complete the physical and mental tasks asked
throughout the tour.